Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!






We had a wonderful holiday with my sister and her family and my parents at Lake Hartwell. We enjoyed a marshmallow roast and s'more making Wed night followed by beautiful weather and a fun day outdoors on Thursday. My mom, with the help of my niece, Brianna, made a wonderful meal with some "delicious apple pie" (to quote Brianna). We are truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for--2 beautiful healthy children, 2 jobs, a house, families that love and support us....the list goes on and on!! Thanksgiving is truly a time to thank God for his many blessings!

2 comments:

Julia (aka the Blogger) said...

J....sounds like you had a wonderful day! Can't believe how big your kiddos are already! Can't wait to see them for real!

The Sims Family said...

Hey Jenny! Grace is getting so big already! We need to get together and introduce our kids! I hope you all are doing well!